PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] AutoBouquet maker and Dreambox edit

chris16v
08-06-13, 22:58
v3.0 build 600

hi everyone.

need some advice. I basically want to create a UK bouquet, export it to Dreambox edit, swap a few things around and push the bouquets back to my solo.
I know how to do all this (not a problem) but when i push the finished bouquets back to my solo, i loose all the blank (empty) services that help make up the empty Sly channel numbers, you know, the blank ones.
dreambox edit strips out the blank services created by autobouquet maker. is there a preffered "VIX" way of doing this so that the finished article preserves the blank services.

cheers

chris16v
27-06-13, 16:39
doesnt anyone customize their bouquets after using autobouquetmaker to create. them..
so after i ftp the bouquets to dreambox edit, customize them and save them.
then repoen dreambox edit, the place holder channels are all missing and channels like s*ySp*rtsNews are no longer (405) associated with their sly channel number.

i have checked the dreambox edit settings and everything looks good?:confused:

Stanman
27-06-13, 19:34
If you used VIX ABM than no as its all customised and DBE will mess it up

twol
27-06-13, 19:53
If you used VIX ABM than no as its all customised and DBE will mess it up

Actually ABM is a neat, easy to use package for those that don't want to trouble themselves with setting up bouquets, but it is not compatible with the standard available bouquet editors.
Lraizer,s plugin provides similar but more flexible options in some situations.

chris16v
28-06-13, 11:33
i am not familar with the Lraizer,s plugin. is it available through the plugin download panel?

does anyone know of a bouquet editor that "is" compatible with ABM?

Larry-G
28-06-13, 11:37
Actually ABM is a neat, easy to use package for those that don't want to trouble themselves with setting up bouquets, but it is not compatible with the standard available bouquet editors.
Lraizer,s plugin provides similar but more flexible options in some situations.

ABM does exactly what it's designed to do, it created a set of bouquets that exactly mirrors the sky uk channel line up for your chosen region, if thats what you want great, if not use something else.

Larry-G
28-06-13, 11:39
i am not familar with the Lraizer,s plugin. is it available through the plugin download panel?

does anyone know of a bouquet editor that "is" compatible with ABM?

you can get it from here.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=148499&viewfull=1#post148499

satcat
28-06-13, 11:49
i use ABM and then edit it to my needs... i rather like my beauquets in Alphabetical order, so i do that using dreamboxedit,,thend save and send them back to box,, works for me,, cheers satcat