PDA

View Full Version : steuart

steuart
08-06-13, 19:13
iam a newbee when i try to connect to upload a channel list itsays access violation at address what iam i doing wrong ta??

Stanman
08-06-13, 20:22
more info please - what programme you using?

steuart
11-06-13, 15:59
i have a clarkteck control centre....Dreamset...Dreambox control centre....and none will connect to my box i reset the ip to mine ..hit connect and none of the above will connect with various fault messages coming up...my mate has come along with his lappy and tried to connect to my box using the same software that he uses to write channel lists etc. to his box and again he cannot connect to my box...We have used DCC to search for thi ip's but nothing is found..He took the ethernet cable out of the home hub and connected it directly to his laptop and tried to connect CCC to the box and again it failed to see the box......'Failed to send' etc.
Hope this explains it a bit better...thanks again for your help

rgds. Steuart

dwarf
11-06-13, 16:09
Can you ping the receiver?

Go in to the adapter settings on the receiver to confirm the IP address of the box then on your laptop click start>run(or search in windows 7) type cmd press enter> in the black box type ping followed by the ip address of the receiver i.e. ping 192.168.0.29.

You should get a reply 4 times if you get host destination is unreachable then you need to start troubleshooting the network connection the receiver.

steuart
12-06-13, 16:43
I pinged the computer as you advised and i got a reply , it looks like it could be a network connection problem.ill will keep you updated rgds Steuart