PDA

View Full Version : Crossepg

Stanman
08-10-10, 18:37
Hi,

I have this to auto download each day at 7.30, it worked fine the first day but every since than it has not updated when I checked in the info screen it was date and day of when I downloaded EPG manually.

The 2nd issue I have is on BBC etc I get 7 day epg when I download it but on all HD it is not 7 days.
for example yesterday BBC was showing to Friday morning but FiveHD was only to Wednesday AM.:confused::confused:

Stanman
09-10-10, 18:08
Any one can help?

andyblac
10-10-10, 00:23
Any one can help?

i have a new version coming soon it might help, but am not getting any problems at all

Stanman
10-10-10, 11:38
Look forward to it, habe reinstalled image and left it as it is and it was downloading througt out the day, assume its set to download incrementally on first install?
8 hours later I downloaded it all manually and it auto downloaded this morning so will keep an eye on it.

givecredit
10-10-10, 22:46
Any idea why i only get now and next info on setanta sport1 and setanta Ireland?

Stanman
11-10-10, 22:14
Back to bad ways, it didn't auto update for 2day.

Skin
12-10-10, 07:27
Back to bad ways, it didn't auto update for 2day.
Same problem for me, auto update works one time, after no one.

Stanman
14-10-10, 18:35
It is quite hit and miss, it auto updated one day and than hasn't done since.

If I can find a find to install SATMATE on this I think I will.

pooface
14-10-10, 19:08
It is quite hit and miss, it auto updated one day and than hasn't done since.

If I can find a find to install SATMATE on this I think I will.

Satmate is under ryvix...

dfdream
15-10-10, 10:02
Same here.

Satmate worked fine downloading on RyVIX but didnt download for the last few days.
I did a manual download and it went fine.
Is this a rytec issue or a satmate issue.
I use satmate because the 7 days info seems better and the rytec download always had a (T) on each program that was driving the autotimer bonkers.
Will keep an eye on it over the weekend.

dibbz
17-10-10, 21:50
I have told crossepg to update at 0400 in the VIX/CrossePG menu, but it doesn't happen, is anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers..

Skin
17-10-10, 23:35
there is other post where we talk of this problem: http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2913-Crossepg

grtmoby
18-10-10, 00:43
there is other post where we talk of this problem: http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2913-Crossepg

Threads merged so discussion and assisting be easier and more efficient

popart
18-10-10, 15:10
Hi, cant get crossepg to work at all, when I try to download something manually it just downloads the xml file and then goes back to crossepg menu without updating. I tried to save to hdd and usb stick but its not working.