PDA

View Full Version : Day information on cool epg

singhl
08-10-10, 18:31
Is there any way of adding the day you are looking at in the cool epg display, it gets a bit confusing when you have the 7 days of info and scroll throught them, i am sure it used to be there on a previous image i had used.

micscave
08-10-10, 19:07
I think this worked on the first VIX image.

Coolman
08-10-10, 22:39
Is there any way of adding the day you are looking at in the cool epg display, it gets a bit confusing when you have the 7 days of info and scroll throught them, i am sure it used to be there on a previous image i had used.

Hi,

it's in the plugin...

if you know how to change the skin...

here is the code :)

<widget name="date" position="40,20" size="180,30" font="Regular;26" halign="left" foregroundColor="#00e5b243" backgroundColor="#000000" transparent="1" />

micscave
09-10-10, 01:27
Thanks for that Coolman. I really haven't got a clue about changing skins, is this easy ? Will this be on the next software update VIX Team ?

Many thanks

Coolman
09-10-10, 01:54
Thanks for that Coolman. I really haven't got a clue about changing skins, is this easy ? Will this be on the next software update VIX Team ?

Many thanks

every skinner can design what they like...

so this question can only answer you andyblac

but andy is cool!!

ask him friendly and i'm sure he will :)

and you have right...

a lot of people had ask me about the Day information

and since i had it inside the plugin.. i like it too :)

look the picture left top how it can look like...

singhl
09-10-10, 23:52
OK - I understand that this code needs to be in the skin ( I am assuming it is the xml files) , but which file and where in the file does the code go?