PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] 4 crashes in one day need help please

hell123
07-06-13, 11:45
first - i have my Vu+Duo was working perfectly until 3/6/13 when i noticed some of the west satellite started acting wiered and disapearing.
i tried rescan no avail i tried downloading different setting same.
on 4/6/13 i open reciever to be faced by the following please see attached.

decond - my dark technomate motor is new and aligned correctly. but when i use position setup either it shutdown the system and restart or it abort as can't lock on signal. i assume that motor unformation in receiver are corrupt how could be sorted.

Ps: my configuration input A is
simple
positioner; long 0.215 W latt 51.465 north

input B is loopthrough A

many thanks in advance.

Original Vu+Duo and 1.1 motorised dish and 0.1 lnb both technomate

psionguy
11-06-13, 11:12
first - i have my Vu+Duo was working perfectly until 3/6/13 when i noticed some of the west satellite started acting wiered and disapearing.
i tried rescan no avail i tried downloading different setting same.
on 4/6/13 i open reciever to be faced by the following please see attached.

decond - my dark technomate motor is new and aligned correctly. but when i use position setup either it shutdown the system and restart or it abort as can't lock on signal. i assume that motor unformation in receiver are corrupt how could be sorted.

Ps: my configuration input A is
simple
positioner; long 0.215 W latt 51.465 north

input B is loopthrough A

many thanks in advance.

Original Vu+Duo and 1.1 motorised dish and 0.1 lnb both technomate

Sometimes it is quicker to just start again, I can do a complete rebuild in about 10 minutes. I would download the current safe image and flash using a USB stick, and avoid using the backup option, channel list can be downloaded on this forum and implemented by dreamset. Keep a note of your dish settings if you sure they are correct, it is easy to check your long & Lat on the internet which are unique for your location. Could save you a lot frustration and wasted time, let me know if you need additional help.