PDA

View Full Version : Setpicon plugin

micks_address
06-06-13, 13:31
Hi Folks,

I've installed this plugin as i have just one picon i need to set to a channel and i am to lazy to use dreambox edit. When i open it though i cant browse to my usb/picon folder. How can i set a bookmark to the folder so when i open the plugin it will be there?

Cheers,
Mick

ROBOTMAN
07-06-13, 15:22
sorry i can't help you with this but i'm having the exact same problem i also keep having usb sticks randomly dying and then coming back to life
after the latest update recently my usb stick unmounted and is unusable even when i put it in a computer it now say's it's write protected and won't let me format it
so now have replaced with an exact same type installed picon's enabled timeshift all seem good so far will see for how long
but still like you i'm still unable to locate the picons to edit

johnsilver
08-06-13, 09:43
I had a similar problem through flashftp, when i browsed to media/usb folder nothing was there, but after i done a restart from the menu everything came back again and showed up in flashfxp.

Larry-G
08-06-13, 10:20
sorry i can't help you with this but i'm having the exact same problem i also keep having usb sticks randomly dying and then coming back to life
after the latest update recently my usb stick unmounted and is unusable even when i put it in a computer it now say's it's write protected and won't let me format it
so now have replaced with an exact same type installed picon's enabled timeshift all seem good so far will see for how long
but still like you i'm still unable to locate the picons to edit

you dont also have TSpanel installed by chance ?.

micks_address
12-06-13, 08:28
i gave up and used dreamboxedit.. pity as it would be a neat solution for the odd picon to be able to use the plugin!