PDA

View Full Version : ECM time not showing bug?

Palinkat
08-10-10, 15:25
Hey guys,

Sorry to ask again but is there a stable fix for this issue? A thread was started a couple days ago but it seems to have been removed.

Cheers

mmcmedia
08-10-10, 15:38
I doubt its been removed , but i had that also on new vti image 2.1 just say nan

grtmoby
08-10-10, 16:10
it has been discussed a lot
what is floating is not a fix, just a work around that had many bad impacts rather than its gain (only to show ecm time)

satmanbasil
08-10-10, 16:32
Hi mate

The fix i posted a few days ago works ok with vix on my box can you please explain what bad impacts your reffering too ??

regards
satmanbasil

grtmoby
08-10-10, 16:36
it replaces the FPU usage from hardware to software. slow downs, repeatable hour glass on screen ....etc might b seen and experienced especially if u r streaming to another lappy or pc

i am saying this after trying it for sometime and then removed it and reverted back to the original file

satmanbasil
09-10-10, 15:07
Hi mate

Thanks for the heads up on that but on testing on my setup i do not experience the problems you have mentioned .... lol each to there own hey ??

regards
satmanbasil

grtmoby
09-10-10, 15:24
Hi mate

Thanks for the heads up on that but on testing on my setup i do not experience the problems you have mentioned .... lol each to there own hey ??

regards
satmanbasil

well then, lucky you ;):p