PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Movie organiser

s1m0nw
05-06-13, 20:10
Hey guys

I was hoping to tap into all of vix's users experiences on whats the best plugin to organise movies something similar to enchanced movie center (I read I cant fully use this plugin)

all suggestions welcome

thanks guys

Rob van der Does
05-06-13, 21:09
You are not satisfied with the build-in tags then?

s1m0nw
05-06-13, 21:20
built-in tags lol whats that and how do i use them?

Rob van der Does
05-06-13, 21:25
Open the list of recordings: the blue button (default, you might have changed that via the context menu) opens a screen where all recording having (partial) same names are grouped.

s1m0nw
05-06-13, 21:58
ah brilliant!! found it on mines its radio button (blue button just sorts, I havent changed any defaults in this regards, unless its blue button on one of newer versions.

Just the thing I was looking for

Rob van der Does
06-06-13, 04:56
ah brilliant!! found it on mines its radio button (blue button just sorts, I havent changed any defaults in this regards, unless its blue button on one of newer versions.

Just the thing I was looking for
OK, not sure about the defaults, I may have changed them myself. Anyway via the recordings-list context menu button assignment can be changed.

chucknorris666
06-06-13, 10:53
On my receiver I just used the remote to make new folders on the hdd soaps movies kids documentaries etc then book mark each one so when you set up recordings you should be able to record to certain folders of your choice,

Rob van der Does
06-06-13, 11:00
Of course that's an option as well. But I find the build-in tagging to be
1- good working,
2- less work,
3- more flexible,
4- giving a better overview

BubbleBalls
06-06-13, 11:38
I use both folders and tags. Folders for the kids recordings, Coronation St and all the soppy stuff my misses watches. It suits herself and the nippers. All my stuff goes into one folder and I use tags after that.

Tags are brilliant. When I started I went a bit mad making folders - came across the tag feature - now I have a few folders and use tags for the rest.

Tapatalker