PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Crashes since 3.0.668

Lothar2
03-06-13, 21:26
Hello,

i report that i have diverse crashes since i Update my Duo from 3.0.649 to 668. Now i`m on 673 and the crashes don`t gone.
The Duo crashes only by a active record. Rarely i move in the EPG or channellist, but regularly/often with simultaneous playback or timeshift.
With a crashlog unfortunately I can not serve because no is created. :confused:

The crash begins with slowing down all operation or with stuttering in the playback. After some minutes the Box reboot from itself or is no longer to use. then i must press 10sec poweroff to reboot. :confused:

Is aware of this problem? Is it because of the new drivers? what can i do?

Gruss Lothar

PS: I have test without HbbTV and without swapfile, problem not solved.

Tkr001
04-06-13, 00:51
Hello,

i report that i have diverse crashes since i Update my Duo from 3.0.649 to 668. Now i`m on 673 and the crashes don`t gone.
The Duo crashes only by a active record. Rarely i move in the EPG or channellist, but regularly/often with simultaneous playback or timeshift.
With a crashlog unfortunately I can not serve because no is created. :confused:

The crash begins with slowing down all operation or with stuttering in the playback. After some minutes the Box reboot from itself or is no longer to use. then i must press 10sec poweroff to reboot. :confused:

Is aware of this problem? Is it because of the new drivers? what can i do?

Gruss Lothar

PS: I have test without HbbTV and without swapfile, problem not solved.
You could attach the crashlog for a start....

Larry-G
04-06-13, 00:59
or rather that updating the image from 649 online you could try a fresh flash of 668 then update to 673.

I will say though, i updated my brothers Duo yesterday for him online to build 673 from build 632 or 633 i believe and all is fine, he's a real technophobe so if something went wrong no doubt he's be chewing my ears off by now.

Lothar2
04-06-13, 18:19
THX,

now i have made a clean flash 668 and then update to 673 and install any Plugins from feed. The crashes by records now be gone. :thumbsup:
but now i have a old problem, last seen on build 63x or 64x. Tested with defaultskin and MagicHD Skin. When i play a Record and press twice "OK" the Box crashs. see logfile:

Gruss Lothar

Larry-G
04-06-13, 18:22
There is a known bug with robs Magic-HD skin that should be fixed in the next update (677 or 678 i believe ), although i'm not sure if this is the same issue as your referring to.

Rob van der Does
04-06-13, 18:29
now i have made a clean flash 668 and then update to 673 and install any Plugins from feed. The crashes by records now be gone. :thumbsup:
but now i have a old problem, last seen on build 63x or 64x. Tested with defaultskin and MagicHD Skin. When i play a Record and press twice "OK" the Box crashs. see logfile:
Please update to build 678 and see how you go from there.

Lothar2
04-06-13, 21:41
Ok,

with 678 the EPG info in Player no more crashes. :thumbsup:

But now MagicHD Skin is a mix from MagicHD and default skin. :confused:

see the screenshots from IB and SIB

Larry-G
04-06-13, 21:44
Ok,

with 678 the EPG info in Player no more crashes. :thumbsup:

But now MagicHD Skin is a mix from MagicHD and default skin. :confused:

see the screenshots from IB and SIB

Yes were aware of this, Rob has submitted the fix and it should be in the next update.

Rob van der Does
04-06-13, 21:50
Or unzip the attached file to
/usr/share/enigma2/Magic-HD
and restart GUI.