PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Crashes after 668 reflash

GiP
01-06-13, 23:05
Hi,

I just reflashed the Duo with Vix3 668 (plain with just CCam 2.2.1) and I am having some problems.

I got a crash while setting a timer from the EPG the black screen with "restart in 10 seconds" but it won't and after a while I did a reset and it crashed again with a similar screen and no restart so I reflashed again and this time it started. I tried to retrieve the logs but I had a lot of problems connecting to the box but either it won't connect or the response was really slow and it kept disconnecting (I don't know if it's connected to the other problem). I finally got the logs but in the meantime I got another crash from the "script runner" menu.

Anyway this are all the logs I found

G

GiP
04-06-13, 09:51
Hi,

I saw that someone else had problems after updating to 668. He didn't attach logs but if the problems is similar here you can find some.

G

andyblac
04-06-13, 16:17
Hi,

I just reflashed the Duo with Vix3 668 (plain with just CCam 2.2.1) and I am having some problems.

I got a crash while setting a timer from the EPG the black screen with "restart in 10 seconds" but it won't and after a while I did a reset and it crashed again with a similar screen and no restart so I reflashed again and this time it started. I tried to retrieve the logs but I had a lot of problems connecting to the box but either it won't connect or the response was really slow and it kept disconnecting (I don't know if it's connected to the other problem). I finally got the logs but in the meantime I got another crash from the "script runner" menu.

Anyway this are all the logs I found

G

looking at it is issues with SubServices, what channels was this on ?

GiP
04-06-13, 17:10
looking at it is issues with SubServices, what channels was this on ?

The first crash was while I was watching a SRG channel (switzerland ) and setting a timer on another SRG Channel, then on restart (startup channel is the same SRG as before). I don't even know what SubServices are, but I don't think I've ever used that.

Anyway after the reflash and the crash while on the "script runner" things have been quiet an everything appears normal..

G