PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Recording Issue

vujunior_1903
01-06-13, 19:40
Since upgrading to the latest Vix Image 3.0 build 668 I have an issue with recording in that I m only able to record two programmes, it used to be able to record alot more than that. It used to swap over to Tuner B if everything on Tuner A was being used. I have 3 sats on one dish 13E, 19.2E & 28E I have tuner A and B set up exactly the same. Config Mode Simpe, Mode DiSEqC A/B/C/D Port A 13E, Port B 19.2E & Port C 28.2E set voltage nd 22KHz = yes and send DiSEqc only on sat change = no.

In the customise setting I have set up mode expert and prefered tuner is auto, on the screen I can see tuner A and B, A is in red but doesn't seem to want to go on to Tuner B.

Any suggestions worked fine on the old Vix version.

Larry-G
01-06-13, 19:44
The duo only has two tuners this means that you can only record a maximum two programs from different transponders unless some of those recordings happens to be on the same transponder or quadrant as one of the two tuners.

vujunior_1903
01-06-13, 19:55
Ah I'm recording 1 on 19.2 and 1 on 13E, could be that the last time I was recording all from the same satellite.

Larry-G
01-06-13, 19:57
Ah I'm recording 1 on 19.2 and 1 on 13E, could be that the last time I was recording all from the same satellite.

yes that certainly would explain it, try pulling up your channel list while both recordings are in progress all channels you can watch / record will show, every thing else will be grayed out.