PDA

View Full Version : Quattro LNB / Multiswitch setup

dfdream
09-04-10, 11:15
Just replaced my fixed rusted sky dish with 80cm solid and changed to Triax Quattro LNB connected to Triax TMP 5x12 Multiswitch.

I would definitely recommend this config for those that need more than 4 connections to the dish. (Ok an octo lnb would be cheaper)

It means less cable runs to the dish and I can add upto 12 single devices or 6 PVR devices at the central cabling location.

It gives great flexibilty in setting up freesat recivers or TVs in a nice structured environment.

Thumbs UP for this Triax Kit.

You can also feed TV / Freeview on single cable with their faceplate if you dont have a second cable.

David Harritz
04-05-12, 18:53
This is very nice thing that you have share but there is one question regarding the connection of the more than one family need connection of the dish but how to give the connection from four in to one that quit confusing for me to understand.

satlad
21-02-14, 15:28
Hi, I have a motorised dish but my LNB has faulty. I have just purchased an Quattro Universal TQT 007 LNB. I can I replace my single LNB with this and run a cable straight to my digibox? Also I have 4 options for my cable to connect to High/H Low/H High/V low/V. Where do I connect my cable from my motor?

Thanks for any advise

twol
21-02-14, 15:41
Hi, I have a motorised dish but my LNB has faulty. I have just purchased an Quattro Universal TQT 007 LNB. I can I replace my single LNB with this and run a cable straight to my digibox? Also I have 4 options for my cable to connect to High/H Low/H High/V low/V. Where do I connect my cable from my motor?

Thanks for any adviseQuattro goes to a multiswitch for distribution onwards to (usually) multiple receivers.
Quad goes direct to 1 - > 4 receivers.
Looks like you have ordered wrong LNB.

satlad
21-02-14, 16:33
Quattro goes to a multiswitch for distribution onwards to (usually) multiple receivers.
Quad goes direct to 1 - > 4 receivers.
Looks like you have ordered wrong LNB.

Thanks for your answer, that's what I feared.