PDA

View Full Version : Venton HD2

mikehunt43
29-05-13, 14:54
brought this box and very impressed.the question i want to ask to record one program and watch others.apart from putting 2 satellite cable into 1 and 2 in the back.is there any other way to watch and record another program?

Larry-G
29-05-13, 15:23
brought this box and very impressed.the question i want to ask to record one program and watch others.apart from putting 2 satellite cable into 1 and 2 in the back.is there any other way to watch and record another program?

It's the same as all twin tuner receivers, if you want the ability to watch one and record one you really do need a feed for each tuner, otherwise you can only record and watch content from the same transponder at the same time.

If you have any other E2 based receivers you could also give the RemoteChannelStreamConvert plugin a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rob van der Does
29-05-13, 15:49
It's the same as all twin tuner receivers, if you want the ability to watch one and record one you really do need a feed for each tuner, otherwise you can only record and watch content from the same transponder at the same time.
Euuuhhhhh using a loopthrough the second tuner can see all transponders in the same 'quadrant', not just on the same transponder.

mikehunt43
29-05-13, 16:07
Thanks for replys.where ive moved there 2 cable from a fixed dish so will use them.i just wondered thats all.cheers

mikehunt43
29-05-13, 16:19
just a quick one is it possible to stop the light on the front panel always flashing??

Sicilian
29-05-13, 16:21
just a quick one is it possible to stop the light on the front panel always flashing??

You mean the circular rotating icon? Then yes. Menu > Setup > System > Display > Settings > Set show display icons to no.

Larry-G
29-05-13, 16:34
Euuuhhhhh using a loopthrough the second tuner can see all transponders in the same 'quadrant', not just on the same transponder.

Yes loopthrough does offer a little more in way way of recording options but Its still not a patch on having a dedicated feed for each tuner. That said on my ultimo I have two feeds and the third is looped though from the second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD