PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] VU+ Uno Crashing when trying to add timer from EPG

Drogs_1
27-05-13, 21:32
Hi.
Using Vix 3.632 but when I try to add a timer from the epg the unit crashes. There is a rare time that I may select a different location and it may work but in general it fails! Looking at the end of the error page that shows up it says no space left, but there is plenty of free space...

The next thing I am going to try is to put the USB on to the unit and use as swap!!!

Any advice?

Larry-G
27-05-13, 21:39
Hi.
Using Vix 3.632 but when I try to add a timer from the epg the unit crashes. There is a rare time that I may select a different location and it may work but in general it fails! Looking at the end of the error page that shows up it says no space left, but there is plenty of free space...

The next thing I am going to try is to put the USB on to the unit and use as swap!!!

Any advice?

Build 688 is the current image, update to this version then try again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Drogs_1
30-05-13, 08:50
Where can I download the newest version.Had a look on the Forum but couldn't find 3.688. I tried just updating on the box but it crashes while carrying out a backup! Also sent logs... 1369859517​.94 These were taken when it crashing while adding a timer from EPG. It does not create a log when it crashes from either an update or a simple reboot.

Thanks.

ronand
30-05-13, 10:34
The Uno images are here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=Vu%2BUno/

If you go to menu->information->memory you will probably see that the flash memory is full so a clean flash is the best option. Use a program such as dreamboxedit on your pc to save your channel list before you upgrade.