PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Sources] Box Office EPG

danivtec
25-05-13, 07:33
Got cross EPG setup with OpenTV but can't get EPG data to display for box office or primetime.

Is there any sources out there that supply this data?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry-G
25-05-13, 08:22
Box office does not have a EPG as such other than now and next, well not one like the other channels ie a full 7 day EPG.

river-rat
10-07-13, 09:42
only way to know what you can watch on box office PPV, is look on a tv guide

mmcmedia
10-07-13, 09:57
Does the epg for box office come up on the official sky epg guide , if it does it is possible to edit rytecs epg so that it picks up the epg in crossepg , ive tried many time to figure out how to add channels to opentv but cannot find anything to edit it ? ??

Cosuir
09-08-13, 20:52
Im very new to this, i have a VU+ Duo with Openvix, i have a problem with my sky box office...it just shows a blank screen, i have access to all other premium channels that ive checked but no box office. I did watch the start of a movie but it encrypted after a few mins. Do i need a plug in or to do some thing..

Thanks for any help..complete and utter noob here!

Larry-G
09-08-13, 20:54
box office channels are pay per view per movie or event. so you have to pay for the movie or event in order to watch them even if you have a full subscription.

Sirius
09-08-13, 22:22
Even when you pay for a film the epg don't show up.. Well at lest it don't on my vu solo 2

Larry-G
09-08-13, 22:24
There is no EPG for box office channels in the same way as other channels, at most you'll get a now and next if any thing at all.