PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] skip to next movie on movie player

dave_uk
25-05-13, 04:28
Hi All,

Lets just say a "friend of mine" had a collection of "movie clips" in a shared folder on PC, I can ... I mean my friend can play the clips fine but I am wondering if there is a way to skip to next movie rather than having to stop and move down or press down to see folder list. Is there a one button kind of like next-track skip button ?

Thanks
Dave

Rob van der Does
25-05-13, 04:43
Movielist --> Menu --> settings --> Behaviour when a movie reaches the end --> Play next

Larry-G
25-05-13, 05:59
No need for the cryptic message mate, were all adults here and we really dont care where or how you or "your friend" obtained your movies. as long as you stick the the few rules we do have all will be peachy.

dave_uk
25-05-13, 15:35
Movielist --> Menu --> settings --> Behaviour when a movie reaches the end --> Play next
Thanks for the reply :) What im after is the ability to press next/skip in the middle of a movie to go to next rather than skip after end if you get what i mean

No need for the cryptic message mate, were all adults here and we really dont care where or how you or "your friend" obtained your movies. as long as you stick the the few rules we do have all will be peachy.
haha, i was just takin the pss when i was sayin that ;)

Trial
25-05-13, 15:37
Hi,
it could conflict with marks. I think the player supports marks so that you can jump a bit like chapters on DVD.

ciao

dave_uk
26-05-13, 02:38
Thanks for the reply.
Wonder of this function could be added to the channel up/down buttons as they don't seem to do anything on movie playback. Would that get around the "marks" issue?

Cheers