PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Not showing default preview picon

ckone
23-05-13, 20:32
I have a strange issue. After latest builds of Vix I don't have the preview picon in infobar. Is it an issue or I am doing something wrong. Is it a way to sort it out?

abu baniaz
23-05-13, 20:36
Where are you picons "installed"? What is the structure of the folder? Is the device mounted?

ckone
23-05-13, 20:51
When I have my picons installed everything is showing. I mean the default OpenVix picon on infobar when I don't have any picons installed.

abu baniaz
23-05-13, 21:42
Sorry, please explain further.

The questions asked (which you have not answered) are for your benefit.

ckone
23-05-13, 21:55
I thought I was clear. On previous images after clean install there was a openvix logo picon on infobar. Since last couple of builds that preview picon is absent. I tested having a picons set on my mounted internal hdd on a proper picon folder and they work perfectly. My question was why is this preview picon absent on latest builds if someone does not need to have a picons set.

Rob van der Does
23-05-13, 21:58
Please have a look in the folder /usr/share/enigma2/ViX-Night-HD if the file picon_default.png is present.

ckone
23-05-13, 22:11
I checked it. It is there. This is also occurring on skin installed from Vix feed (magic-hd-night) or even my mod of MetrixHD. I am sure that it worked fine on build 558. Strange....

Rob van der Does
24-05-13, 04:57
Hmmm, you're right: doesn't show indeed.
Thanks for reporting: we'll look into that.

ckone
24-05-13, 09:24
Thank you for responce. Regards