PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on with this weather!

Sicilian
23-05-13, 10:02
ARRGHH!! WTF! is going on with this weather? Sick of this cold UK weather, when are we going to get some sunshine this year? :mad:

Rob van der Does
23-05-13, 10:20
Nope, don't think so.
But you're not alone: we're in France for 6 weeks now and I think we haven't used the wood-burning stove for maybe 6 days in total. Normally using it in this time of the year would be an exception: maybe 6 days in 6 weeks.

josh_g
23-05-13, 10:32
Its not good at all, we had a glimmer of summer a couple of weeks ago and its started to look hopfull... then BAM back tho s**t weather :mad:

only positive i can draw from this is my office aircon is broken and my office is like a greenhouse when its really hot :thumbsup:

mcquaim
23-05-13, 11:43
We had hailstones here this morning, WTF... I'd love to see weather records to see has it ever been this cold on May 23rd before, freezing today!!

twol
23-05-13, 13:29
No problem, having a week in Barcelona.. 20C+, blue skies, lots of sunshine, but return tomorrow night to 0C:)

Larry-G
23-05-13, 17:29
ARRGHH!! WTF! is going on with this weather? Sick of this cold UK weather, when are we going to get some sunshine this year? :mad:

You think that's bad, I was sat at work last night and it was snowing but I can live with the cold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sicilian
26-05-13, 10:19
Woohoo, some sunshine this morning, time to cut the lawn :zoom: :sweating:

Rob van der Does
26-05-13, 10:22
The day started with a blue sky, so we went to have coffee in the garden (although the temperature was only 3 degrees). After 1 hour the sky was black again....

judge
26-05-13, 20:38
It's way too hot for me here in Mumbai... :whistle:

pooface
26-05-13, 20:48
It's way too hot for me here in Mumbai... :whistle:

F00k off and enjoy your weather over there :p

BTW, you missed some good weather over here for a change :p (just to rub it in a little :p)

Mad Hatter
27-05-13, 11:22
I would love to have some cool weather, sit here and its 44 degrees and soaked in sweat.

Love a bit of reason right now:)

Sicilian
02-06-13, 07:07
Woohoo, sunshine for a change :zoom: :sweating:

Rob van der Does
02-06-13, 07:58
Yeah, same here. I didn't know what happened this morning: so much light. Better close the curtains :)

Rob van der Does
21-07-13, 13:47
Not sure what you mean: a high pressure area is laying still above the UK for weeks now. Even on the continent we enjoy the results of that!
And euuhhhhh... please don't say that it is now too warm instead of too cold ........

Larry-G
21-07-13, 15:00
Not sure what you mean: a high pressure area is laying still above the UK for weeks now. Even on the continent we enjoy the results of that!
And euuhhhhh... please don't say that it is now too warm instead of too cold ........

LOL rob be made that post 2 months ago when we in the UK were still firmly in the grip of one of the longest coldest spring periods ever on record, and yes i will say it's way too bloody hot here for my liking I HOPE IT FLAMING RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS and stuff all you lot who dont like it LMAO.

pooface
21-07-13, 15:11
LOL rob be made that post 2 months ago when we in the UK were still firmly in the grip of one of the longest coldest spring periods ever on record, and yes i will say it's way too bloody hot here for my liking I HOPE IT FLAMING RAINS AND RAINS AND RAINS and stuff all you lot who dont like it LMAO.

Looks like you're gonna be getting your wish matey... it's turned bloody freezing here today. It was starting to drizzle last night when going home at 2am, and this afternoon has been holding off from drizzle, but can feel it in the air!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
21-07-13, 15:21
LOL rob be made that post 2 months ago when we in the UK were still firmly in the grip of one of the longest coldest spring periods ever on record,....
yeah, I know, same here. Looks like winter has lasted 6 months.
Anyway: for some three weeks we now have the most beautiful weather one can imagine; some 30 degrees and fast dropping to around 12 degrees in the evening. Makes a bit up for an extremely long cold period.

Larry-G
21-07-13, 16:09
Looks like you're gonna be getting your wish matey... it's turned bloody freezing here today. It was starting to drizzle last night when going home at 2am, and this afternoon has been holding off from drizzle, but can feel it in the air!

Yeah we have had two nice cool and overcast days here too, mind you its still muggy and very humid so some rain will do nicely to clear the air. As long as its not too hot in august when I have my fortnight off work ill be happy and get some shooting in.

Stanman
21-07-13, 19:33
Prediction is for heavy torrential rain from tommorrow evening.

reflux
08-07-14, 00:15
as quick as summer comes it goes !

Joe_90
08-07-14, 00:17
FFS - thread is a year old :nono:

judge
08-07-14, 00:28
FFS - thread is a year old :nono:

A year old but same dodgy weather...