PDA

View Full Version : help please anyone

elnino9
06-10-10, 20:44
done all the basics now and still no luck. even checked the rf connectors. please help anyone this must be something simple. thanks all. i am open to any sugestions. lost all chanels except freesat.:confused:

Sicilian
07-10-10, 05:37
Have you checked your network settings? Have you applied latest patch? Have you enabled service+?

Foxylady
07-10-10, 07:04
Ignore lol, just got up, id not realise not a vu
Foxy

elnino9
08-10-10, 19:36
hi sicilian - thanks for the reply .answer to all the above is yes mate. i think the patch dated 30/8/10 was bad and have put the previous patch on 27/08/10. have asked a few freinds they recomend switching to DiSEqC from usals and storing each sat manualy. not quite sure how to do this but will give it a go this weekend. if it works i will let you no. an unusual problem i no but very frustrating. thanks again for your reply.

chris-k
09-10-10, 09:02
you lost all channels except freesat.????
do you mean they show up as scrambled or you cant find the channels at all???
if they only shows as scrambled changing from usals to diseqc wont help.
check your router settings and do a reboot on both router and box.
turn service+ to on and register it.
btw: latest patch is from 26/9-2010
if you load patch to box,,,first save your channels to usb stick by pressing green button on remote with usb stick in box.
then load patch do a factory reset ,,after that put back your channellist again and go to network and press 1111 on remote and check out in network that service+ says connected.
if channels not found at all check out in motor settings pin is 0000 that your longitud and latitud is set right,,and scan for sats again.
if you where more specific when asking for help ,,,makes it more easy for us to help you.
regards
chris-k

elnino9
11-10-10, 22:17
thanks chris for your reply. my freesat chanels on astra 28degrees are all clear not scrambled. i changed from usals to diseqc and hey presto everything works. a question you might be able to answer me though is when i switch from usals to diseque on thor i have to manualy move east a few inches. does this mean my dish has moved and needs readjusting? i am very new to all this so what might be obvious to an expert might not be so to me. thanks elnino9

chris-k
11-10-10, 23:20
cant you change your latitud a bit in usals settings,,,,???
make shure you have right latitud and longitud.