View Full Version : Any 1 have updated sky uk

dieselkhan
20-05-13, 17:25
Anyhave have skyuk 28.2 channels updated boutqe plz

Larry-G
20-05-13, 17:29
Anyhave have skyuk 28.2 channels updated boutqe plz

What receiver ?.

The reason I ask is because if its a receiver with the ViX image on it you can use ABM to build a fully region specific sky uk bouquet and automate the update process too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dieselkhan
21-05-13, 20:10
i have vu solo with OPENpli Image

MATKAT2013
26-05-13, 22:35
shouldn't vu solo have a auto bouquets on it? Mine does but I have vix as my image though..

Mad Hatter
27-05-13, 11:17
ABM has been built into VIX by Andy any other image and you can compile from the GIT or use Laraziers

johnsilver
02-06-13, 21:06
why dont you add rats updater bouquet, its an ipk file that you add into plugins and you just select the plugin anytime you want and it updates the skyuk bouquet. IMHO its the best bouquet out there, even tops sgtflipflops bouquet

Mr. Mister
02-06-13, 21:52
IMHO its the best bouquet out there, even tops sgtflipflops bouquet

Nothing Tops the Vix ABM..

Nothing even comes close.. !!!!!

chucknorris666
03-06-13, 00:44

Agreed !! !!

Larry-G
03-06-13, 06:08

I fully agree. Why use a third party plugin that has to be updated and maintained by its author, when there is a full integrated and automated solution in the image by default ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

johnsilver
03-06-13, 20:58
I fully agree. Why use a third party plugin that has to be updated and maintained by its author, when there is a full integrated and automated solution in the image by default ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

never heard of it, where do i find it and does it install itself or do you have to play about with settings for your own preference. im using the vix image on a vu duo

Larry-G
04-06-13, 00:34
never heard of it, where do i find it and does it install itself or do you have to play about with settings for your own preference. im using the vix image on a vu duo

Menu> Setup> Service searching> AutoBouquetsMaker.

Have a look at this tutorial, it's far from finished and as a result a little rough around the edges but it should give you a idea of how to go from here.