PDA

View Full Version : How to access different program (simulcast)

deckymckeown
19-05-13, 16:37
I'm trying to get the Liverpool match on canal+ fr which according to ljs is simulcast on this channel. When I select the channel from my sat listing it's showing the Newcastle match

Is there away to select a different broadcast on vu duo?

Thanks

ronand
19-05-13, 17:15
You can't select it - its up to the broadcaster what match is shown

satmanbasil
20-05-13, 15:51
Hi

Yeah they are normally linked via studio which will jump between matches with input inbetween. You could try looking for a feed maybe on another bird but then these can be encrypted sometimes or go to one of the many sat sites that inform you what broadcasters are showing matches and if you have access to watch them then all is sorted. Having said that tring was suppose to be showing the chelsea v everton match but didnt instead showing the arsenal match:confused:

deckymckeown
21-05-13, 23:25
Hi

Yeah they are normally linked via studio which will jump between matches with input inbetween. You could try looking for a feed maybe on another bird but then these can be encrypted sometimes or go to one of the many sat sites that inform you what broadcasters are showing matches and if you have access to watch them then all is sorted. Having said that tring was suppose to be showing the chelsea v everton match but didnt instead showing the arsenal match:confused:

Cheers for the reply, wasn't too many channels showing the lpool match tho :)... But sure I guess we don't have that issue for another while now with the season over :(

I normally use ljs to check which channels are broadcasting what match.... Any others ud recommend?

spectre289
27-05-13, 03:05
Cheers for the reply, wasn't too many channels showing the lpool match tho :)... But sure I guess we don't have that issue for another while now with the season over :(

I normally use ljs to check which channels are broadcasting what match.... Any others ud recommend?

I tend to use http://www.livesoccertv.com/ since you can have it show just a certain team. Shows all channels a match is being broadcast on if you click the game/little arrow to the right.