PDA

View Full Version : Original HD sly box serial number has changed and now has a D at the end

Trickie16
19-05-13, 15:09
Hi guys I have a VU+duo with Sly card in for my own use I put the sly card back into the original sly box to update entitlements and now it dose not work in Vu+, Original HD sly box serial number has changed and now has a D at the end, so I think it may do with the boxkey in cccam config file now not being recognised
Has any one managed to work around the problem yet as there will be a lot of useless boxes soon?

manicscrewdriver
19-05-13, 15:17
Sky has a new pairing algorithm in place now. The Boxkey has been changed when you updated it in your Sky receiver and it is at this moment in time impossible to find it.

There are no emus that can share all the parts of this card once the card has been paired using the new software applied recently to Sky HD boxes.

If you wish to watch premium and most HD channels from your card you are going to have to use it in the Sky box.

Nano

Larry-G
19-05-13, 15:33
Hi guys I have a VU+duo with Sly card in for my own use I put the sly card back into the original sly box to update entitlements and now it dose not work in Vu+, Original HD sly box serial number has changed and now has a D at the end, so I think it may do with the boxkey in cccam config file now not being recognised
Has any one managed to work around the problem yet as there will be a lot of useless boxes soon?

you already have a thread open so there is no need at all to run around in a blind panic starting more.

Sicilian
19-05-13, 16:22
Thread closed, one thread is enough.