PDA

View Full Version : buying a vu duo

shuggy
18-05-13, 01:49
hi guys, im interested in buying a new vu duo, can you tell me if the ones they sell here are clones ??? i already have a vu duo that i got a while back befor i joined this site , ive seen some vu duos that says v3.2 the ones they sell here are 2.3 eh ??? are the vu duo 3.2 the clone version, will i be able to install the latest images with the model from here ?? thanx for the help

wrigley
18-05-13, 01:59
the sponsor doesnt sell clones m8 and the site doesnt support any sort of clones pluss you get a member discount if you buy of sponsor

judge
18-05-13, 02:04
Any box you buy from the forum sponsor will be an original box, so I wouldn't worry about that.
I'd be more worried about the Duo ending it's lifecycle & being replaced by the Solo2 & soon to be released Duo2.
Saying that, the original Duo is still a cracking box, just doesn't have the power of the Solo2 but will have continued support software wise.
If you can afford the extra ££ the Solo2 its a box worth buying now, if you can wait a while, I'm sure the Duo2 will be worh buying soon...
Other than those the sponsor has lots of other great boxes for sale, work out your budget & your expectations & I'm sure lots of folks will jump in with help/opinions.

shuggy
18-05-13, 02:05
thanx, im gonna buy 1 next day or 2, as i say ive got 1 and love it, so my brother wants 1 too, will it take the latest images, ive seen security things on other sites to make it newer or something, dont want to go to all that trouble

shuggy
18-05-13, 02:06
thanx judge solo 2 sounds good

judge
18-05-13, 02:21
ive seen security things on other sites to make it newer or something, dont want to go to all that trouble
Neither would I... stick with an original box 'security things on other sites to make it newer' is just silly talk & thiefs at their best.