PDA

View Full Version : Fast Forward/Backward problem?

E2Royal
06-10-10, 16:52
So far every time I’ve had a problem with ViX 1.1 a re-install has fixed the problem.

I recorded an SD programme last night and some hours later started to watch it. The problem I’ve noticed is that when I fast forward or backward at any speed then press either play or gradually slow down to the play speed, the receiver jumps back to the point in the recorded programme where I started!

Looked at everything in the menus but cannot see a way to prevent this. Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this?

-E2Royal-

mrhdooley
10-10-10, 09:42
I have same problem watching mkv movies!

givecredit
16-10-10, 15:00
So far every time I’ve had a problem with ViX 1.1 a re-install has fixed the problem.

I recorded an SD programme last night and some hours later started to watch it. The problem I’ve noticed is that when I fast forward or backward at any speed then press either play or gradually slow down to the play speed, the receiver jumps back to the point in the recorded programme where I started!

Looked at everything in the menus but cannot see a way to prevent this. Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this?

-E2Royal-
Did you get an answer for this as i experience the same problem when watching recordings and want to fast forward through adds. The only way i can get it to work is to ff, then when at point i want to see. Press stop, which brings you back to recorded listings and press play again. Hopefully there is a fix for this...

E2Royal
17-10-10, 19:52
Not sorted but I have found that if I fast forward then slow down to stop then play it usually works from that point. Problem is it may not be at the point you wish to be. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. There is a random element to this error as the behavior is not reliably consistent.

-E2Royal-

stuattravs
17-10-10, 20:20
This was a problem for me in early openpli releases but updates sorted it, I just use the numbers on the remote to skip forwards and backwards now anyway