PDA

View Full Version : help my duo wont work

arcticwolve
17-05-13, 10:04
Hi all need help woke up thismorning and my duo wont start dunno what to do only had it since august. and got it from world of satellite. What should i do?

Mr. Mister
17-05-13, 10:22
Errr... Emmmm... Reflash it.. ???

arcticwolve
17-05-13, 10:53
it wont even power up m8 it seems to be dead. no lights or nothing

duoduo
17-05-13, 11:00
sorry for stating the bloody obvious but have you checked power adapter is fully inserted in the back? checked fuse? put something else electrical in the same plug point?

satcat
17-05-13, 11:02
check the fuse? if thats ok,, probs a dead PSU,,easily swapped on theses box,s ...still under warrenty.???. or about £30 to buy..cheers satcat

Larry-G
17-05-13, 11:07
probs a dead PSU,,easily swapped on theses box,s ...still under warrenty.???. or about £30 to buy..cheers satcat

possibly but unlikely and rare on a genuine unit.

as suggested above check the obvious like fuses, and the power cable etc if you still have no joy contact your supplier as it's still under warranty.

arcticwolve
17-05-13, 11:18
i have checked everything and used a diff power cable as suggested by world of satellite. They even said its rare to fail but it aint working so .
and tried other cables and stil nothing

tzampa
24-05-13, 16:27
I had a similar experience overnight. My box is about 2 years old and this morning I woke up to find its dead.

When I tried to reboot it by unplugging everything and waiting 5 minutes the box cam back but only a red light is on in the top left hand corner of the LED.

Does anyone know of somewhere in London that could look to repair the box please?

Thanks

Rob van der Does
24-05-13, 16:34
You might drop the sponsor a line.

arcticwolve
26-05-13, 15:42
sent mine back to world of satellite and they are looking into the problem :)

arcticwolve
29-05-13, 20:30
yay got my duo back today world of satelitte was really good glad i got my box from them, think it was the power suply that was gone and needed replacing
so took 4 days including weeknd and bank holiday i call that exellent service:)