PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] How to add your 'Graphical EPG' to MQB key?

ubisIst
17-05-13, 07:41
I prefer your 'Graphical EPG' to Cool TV Guide, but I can't assign it to a MQB key.
The function 'Add Plugins to MQB Key' don't work in this case because 'Graphical EPG' is not listed in Exensions/Plugins...

Can someone give me a hint/workaround how to assign your 'Graphical EPG' to a MQB key ?

Trial
17-05-13, 07:46
Hi,
it is an internal function. Look for something like "ViX EPG" there are some called similar and one is the graphical EPG. If you cannot find it I can tell you the correct name this evening when I am back home.

ciao

ubisIst
17-05-13, 07:59
This don't work:

<content>
<name>Graphical Multi EPG</name>
<sel>1</sel>
<code><![CDATA[
for plugin in plugins.getPlugins([PluginDescriptor.WHERE_PLUGINMENU ,PluginDescriptor.WHERE_EXTENSIONSMENU, PluginDescriptor.WHERE_EVENTINFO]):
if plugin.name == _("ViX EPG"):
runPlugin(self, plugin)
break
]]></code>
</content>

But I will prefer to wait till you're back home :)
(Thanks for your prompt answer!)

Rob van der Does
17-05-13, 08:30
1- If Cool isn't installed, the EPG-button is assigned to G-EPG by default;
2- If you long-push the EPG-button, you have the option to choose an other EPG as default;
3- If you want to use MQB to assign any button to G-EPG: MQB --> select button --> add --> Add functions to MQB Key --> Graph EPG
Please make sure you use MQB from the ViX-feeds: that version has been adapted to ViX.

ubisIst
17-05-13, 09:03
...Please make sure you use MQB from the ViX-feeds: that version has been adapted to ViX.

That was my problem. I have actually on ViX 'multiquickbutton-vu_2.7.13-r3' (because of the Macro function which I need).
Now I just added to quickbutton_info.xml this:

<content>
<name>InfoBar VIX EPG</name>
<sel>1</sel>
<code><![CDATA[from Screens.InfoBar import InfoBar
if InfoBar and InfoBar.instance:
InfoBar.openGraphEPG(InfoBar.instance)]]></code>
</content>

...and it works. Thanks for your hint :thumbsup: