PDA

View Full Version : channel list

roystheboy
17-05-13, 06:56
Hello I have just reflashed my Max receiver got the Vix but there is no channel list where can i get that please hope you can help cheers

Larry-G
17-05-13, 07:01
you can either use ABM = AutoBouquetsMaker from within the image to create your own region specific sky uk bouquet or download one from the image plugin feeds directly.

roystheboy
17-05-13, 07:16
Hi thanks so what you saying I can get a channel list in the Max receiver menu is that right cheers

Larry-G
17-05-13, 07:33
if your using the ViX image.

Menu> Setup> Service searching> AutoBouquetsMaker = This lets you build and automate a fully customized region specific sky uk bouquet rite from the box. be sure to select your local area for both sky uk and freesat in order to pull in all the uk channels, if you also want the Irish channels set up a region for that too.

OR

Menu> Plugins> Green button> settings. I update these regularly and will be doing so again this weekend.

roystheboy
17-05-13, 08:53
Thanks thats a great help because since I have had this Max box I dont have a clue what to set up at all but now I can start doing what you told me thanks anything else you can tell me about setting this box up would be very much apreciated I have just reflashed it so startibg from scratch take care