PDA

View Full Version : No sound on SKY HD channels suddenly!

kanwar
14-05-13, 22:24
Hello everyone,

I have a sudden problem with my tm-2t today. There is no sound on sky HD channels. Sky sports, sky news etc. All other channels, including hd work fine and SD versions of these channels have sound too.

I have taken all troubleshooting steps I could think of e.g. restarting box, turning off and on, restarting enigma etc etc.

No luck.

Any ideas, please??

kanwar
14-05-13, 23:22
SD versions of sky sports, sky news etc, I mean.

MaD_FOr_iT
14-05-13, 23:54
start with the stupid things 1st like press the audio button on remote and check if its set right?.like isit on stero or audio discription ect . check ya channel list.have you recently updated .

kanwar
15-05-13, 00:06
start with the stupid things 1st like press the audio button on remote and check if its set right?.like isit on stero or audio discription ect . check ya channel list.have you recently updated .

I did recently update CrossEPG (in the morning). The volume is set right. Lol.

It's just SKY channels which don't have audio, specifically HD ones. The rest work fine.

BubbleBalls
15-05-13, 01:35
Maybe downmix? If set to no and you have no amp it could result in no audio. Think it's menu/setup/av/downmix.

Tapatalker

MaD_FOr_iT
15-05-13, 16:24
na i meant u can set your audio to say audio discription or stereo ect

kanwar
15-05-13, 18:26
Hello, guys. So silly of me not to press the 'audio' button the remote and checking the settings.

I think the kids might have changed something. So annoying!

All is well, now, I just need to flash the new image to get rid of my 'hardlink failed' error.

Thanks alot for your help.

To be honest, I've made quite a few basic mistakes because I've never used a linux based product before and I am used to the SKY box wherein you can't mess about with most of the settings.

Larry-G
15-05-13, 18:35
Hello, guys. So silly of me not to press the 'audio' button the remote and checking the settings.

I think the kids might have changed something. So annoying!

All is well, now, I just need to flash the new image to get rid of my 'hardlink failed' error.

Thanks alot for your help.

To be honest, I've made quite a few basic mistakes because I've never used a linux based product before and I am used to the SKY box wherein you can't mess about with most of the settings.

Dont worry about it, we are all here to help each other when the need arises, the main thing is you have found out what the cause of the issue was and you now know how to correct it.