PDA

View Full Version : oled picons

deanoz123
14-05-13, 12:24
Ok, i've downloaded oled picons to my internal HDD from tspanel, tried online walkthroughs to get them working to no avail, can any one give me a detailed walkthrough as to get the oled picons working on my lcd screen? had them working yesterday but some how they are now not working, i'm using blackhole 2.0.2.

thanks in advance

Dean

chucknorris666
14-05-13, 12:29
They should not be saved to your hdd as this will cause the hdd to spin up every time you change channel.

As for getting them to work carnt help you buddy as iv not used black hole before.

deanoz123
14-05-13, 12:34
They just save to my hdd, when I know the path I need to place them in I will delete from HDD. surely all images should be the same file paths with them running on enigma2?

s31teg
14-05-13, 12:40
change to vix, you can then use the template switcher for the screen

also the locations might be the same but the images are written totally different!

chucknorris666
14-05-13, 12:53
I have mine in

/usr/share/enigma2/picon

You can also put them

/usb/media/picon

I find they work best stored in the root they should also work fine in the hdd as long as they are in a folder named picon but as I said earlier this will cause the hdd to spin up on every channel change, not a problem if you have permeant time shift enabled.

deanoz123
14-05-13, 12:59
Thanks guys is there anything else I need to do? Got my normal picons on the epg working fine now to get the LCD ones working any ideas.

chucknorris666
14-05-13, 14:18
Thanks guys is there anything else I need to do? Got my normal picons on the epg working fine now to get the LCD ones working any ideas.

Not sure if I can help mate as I have Neva installed oled picons, what do you mean by getting the LCD ones to work? Do you mean for them to come up in the now and next info bar when changing channels?

josh_g
14-05-13, 14:24
Not sure if I can help mate as I have Neva installed oled picons, what do you mean by getting the LCD ones to work? Do you mean for them to come up in the now and next info bar when changing channels?

he means on the LCD screen on the front of the box (like the new duo2)

deanoz123
14-05-13, 14:39
Yeah on the front of the box mate.

chucknorris666
14-05-13, 14:58
Not sure then mate as you can not do this on my box, there's plenty of knowledgeable people on this forum just give it time I'm sure someone may help you out. :)

deanoz123
14-05-13, 15:19
cheers lads!!

if i work it out i will be sure to post details