PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Bad magic number 1channel

thejoker
13-05-13, 15:44
Ive decided to try 1channel again to see if its better than last time I used. Back on old images with my solo it was always crashing. Now that I have a duo with newer image from vix I wonder if it will be more stable.

When I install it I am getting bad magic number. Maybe I have the wrong version....

Rob van der Does
13-05-13, 15:45
Yes, that's what 'bad magic number' means.

Larry-G
13-05-13, 15:54
As rob says the error you see means you have the wrong version, as for the stability of 1 channel that is not a ViX issue but lies with the plugin it self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trial
13-05-13, 16:13
Hi,
1channel likes to crash when a stream is not available. Try MediaPortal instead.

ciao

thejoker
13-05-13, 18:17
Anybody got a link to the ipk files for 1channel and mediaportal fir vix 3 on the duo....?

Rob van der Does
13-05-13, 18:20
MediaPortal is available via the feeds.

thejoker
14-05-13, 16:26
Have downloaded media portal from vix feeds but alot of is not in english. I can manage to use it ok regardless but cant seem to get any tv episodes streaming. 1channel is there but seems to have nothing available, just says no cover.

istream has ok content but no tv series' and latest films not on like side effects I searched for...

Larry-G
14-05-13, 16:42
Have downloaded media portal from vix feeds but alot of is not in english. I can manage to use it ok regardless but cant seem to get any tv episodes streaming. 1channel is there but seems to have nothing available, just says no cover.

istream has ok content but no tv series' and latest films not on like side effects I searched for...

There is a modified version of 1 channel that corrects the issue of the new URL for the 1 channel site, but overall the plugin it self is very unstable and will still crash if it can't find a link for the movie your trying to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thejoker
15-05-13, 18:59
Do you have a link for this version?

Larry-G
15-05-13, 19:06
no as it's not a plugin i use but a google search should turn up what you need.