PDA

View Full Version : hd channells missing now

madmanuk
06-10-10, 09:46
hi again again,i got my box running ok now nince my card went off but now i carn't view some hd channels like rush and descovery hd and 1 or 2 more but some others work ok,what could be the prob i do sub to thease channels and they have never gone befor apart from when my card goes off.
thanks

satmanbasil
06-10-10, 11:13
Hi mate

Sounds very much like your subs need updating if you have CCcam check your card entitlements you may find some are out of date.

regards
satmanbasil

madmanuk
06-10-10, 11:40
chap who i share with said they work at his end mate

Sicilian
06-10-10, 16:57
chap who i share with said they work at his end mate

Have you tried a full scan of 28.2? Are you using a Enigma2 settings / bouquets pack?

madmanuk
06-10-10, 18:23
not sure about the 28.2 but did a rescan and still not there, and yes i'm using a Enigma2 settings / bouquets pack,this is what comes with the image yes.you think it could be the image,i think its the VIX_V1.1_Team_Image.
thanks mate

canthackit
06-10-10, 18:35
i had this problem.

my pal was clearing all channels, but i couldn't clear any HD and on my sub as well.

did a full rescan of 28.2 that solved the problem.

regards: canthackit

madmanuk
06-10-10, 18:37
how do i scan on 28.2

Sicilian
06-10-10, 19:32
not sure about the 28.2 but did a rescan and still not there, and yes i'm using a Enigma2 settings / bouquets pack,this is what comes with the image yes.you think it could be the image,i think its the VIX_V1.1_Team_Image.
thanks mate

It's not the image :lol3::trustme:

Checkout the screenshot below for the correct scan settings: -

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=333

madmanuk
06-10-10, 19:54
thanks mate i'll have ago in abit and let you know

satmanbasil
07-10-10, 13:35
Hi mate

Have a quick peep at this .... tune to the channel you cant see then press menu and scroll down to information select then use colour button for pids see if you audio/video have a pid assigned if they are zero then your settings have a glitch ...you can use dreambox edit to add them if need be.

regards
satmanbasil

madmanuk
07-10-10, 13:57
they start with 0x then some number they are all like this mate

madmanuk
08-10-10, 07:44
ok lads i now know whats wrong,i put my card back in its box all night and its saying if i want the hd channels i have to sub them but i allready do so should i just phone them up or will they come on if i leave the card in the box for longer.
thanks lads