PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Duo freezing with vix 3 image

thejoker
12-05-13, 00:42
I updated my duo to latest vix image and every day now it completely freezes requiring me to power off at back of box. This did not happen on my previous vix 3 image, cant remember build number though.

Is anyone else having this problem, the box just completely freezing, no rotating vix logo or anything like that...

judge
12-05-13, 00:51
'latest vix image' really means nothing. Menu -> Information -> About should give you a build number, plesae include it when reporting any issue.

Other than that, how are you obtaining your channel lists?

Larry-G
12-05-13, 07:37
I just started testing on my Duo LE again after leaving it powered off for a few weeks and so far i have had no issues at all and it's been running fine since Thursday with CCcam always with the latest version of the image possible.

thejoker
12-05-13, 16:24
Yeah, its build 653 so not the latest build. Will update to see if it stops...

thejoker
15-05-13, 19:01
Im on build 664 and its still happening, box needs to be switched off at the power, has this happened to anyone else at all....?

This has not been an issue with my solo 2, just my duo

kubisek78
18-05-13, 11:10
Im on build 664 and its still happening, box needs to be switched off at the power, has this happened to anyone else at all....?

This has not been an issue with my solo 2, just my duo

I have similar problem, but with UNO and Vix. Receiver freezes approx. every 3 hours but only at the selected channels, such as CT HD and CT sport HD (@23,5E). Other HD and SD channels seems to be OK.

Rob van der Does
18-05-13, 11:24
I have similar problem, but with UNO and Vix. Receiver freezes approx. every 3 hours but only at the selected channels, such as CT HD and CT sport HD (@23,5E). Other HD and SD channels seems to be OK.
Is that using a smartcard in the box?

joe6915
20-05-13, 23:33
Same problem here using 665 on my duo.
My solo running 665 is fine.
I never had this problem on older software.

thejoker
21-05-13, 00:31
Yea, my solo and solo 2 are perfect. This is only affecting my duo so it is defo something in the build....

Mr. Mister
21-05-13, 01:10
I flashed a Duo for a buddy of mine this morning with Vix 665..

I had the machine running all day at work and had not issues at all..

Like Rob has already asked.. And gotno reply.. Are the cards in your boxes.. ??

Rob van der Does
21-05-13, 06:48
As no info is given and no questions are answered I close this thread.
We're all very happy to try to help people, but this is just a waist of time.

Larry-G
21-05-13, 07:00
As no info is given and no questions are answered I close this thread.
We're all very happy to try to help people, but this is just a waist of time.

Agreed.

Users asking for help should at the very least answer questions, otherwise we are just guessing at their issues and that serves no one but wastes every ones time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2