PDA

View Full Version : Changing the picture on startup?

Red D
11-05-13, 14:36
How do you change the image you see when the an E2/vix box starts up?

At the moment I've got that winter blue moon scene and want to change it.

thanks

Mr. Mister
11-05-13, 14:59
google bootlogo generator..

Pretty simple to use.. You can use any pic you like..

MATKAT2013
07-06-13, 21:44
I use xorion enigma2 logomatic..really good

TK4|2|1
08-06-13, 07:47
You'd think, with it now being summer, the vix team would update it accordingly. 😜😜

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

Larry-G
08-06-13, 08:09
You'd think, with it now being summer, the vix team would update it accordingly. 

Nothing wrong with the default bootlogo in my opinion, but if a user wants something different they are more than welcome to customize it to their liking.

TK4|2|1
08-06-13, 10:52
Nothing wrong with the default bootlogo in my opinion, but if a user wants something different they are more than welcome to customize it to their liking.

No, I agree, its a lovely image, but with the changing seasons would be cool if the image was altered to suit. It was a long cold horrible winter, that I, and many others would not like to be reminded of.

You know I'm just messing with ya don't you? If your not careful ill put 1 of my signature pictures on, that you like. ;-p

Larry-G
08-06-13, 10:58
No, I agree, its a lovely image, but with the changing seasons would be cool if the image was altered to suit. It was a long cold horrible winter, that I, and many others would not like to be reminded of.

You know I'm just messing with ya don't you? If your not careful ill put 1 of my signature pictures on, that you like. ;-p

LOL i know you'r just joshing buddy as am I, personally i rather like the cold ( that'll be the Scottish blood in me ).

Rob van der Does
08-06-13, 11:39
Is anyone actually watching a bootlogo :confused:

garyblas
08-06-13, 12:40
where is the bootlogo stored on a vu Duo

Rob van der Does
08-06-13, 12:49
In a separate part of the flash.
It can only be stored by flashing it (the same way you flash an image).

TK4|2|1
08-06-13, 13:18
Zombieland Rule #32 Enjoy the little things.