PDA

View Full Version : Clarification/help on updating channel listings.

sh500
11-05-13, 13:41
Hi all,

I've not been keeping up with the forums recently. But I only recently noticed that my channel listings need updating (mainly the Discovery Channels). Up until this point I have manually updated the listings using Mr Mister bouquets- this has been problem free. But I see that this has stopped being updated (the older format).

I do have AutoBouquet Maker pre-installed on my box and this works as it should, i.e. updates like a Sky box would. But a few problems that I am having:

1) When I press the down button for the EPG, previously I was able to press any number on the remote and the listing would jump to the number, e.g. pressing 3 would jump to the '300' range channel. This no longer works using ABM.

2) I am still struggling with terrestrial channels to 'swap HD'. Specifically, BBC 1 HD still seems to show BBC ALBA (even after applying the patch supplied).

I know Mr Mister is providing 'manual updates' of the ABM bouquet. But are the other ones (with placeholders, etc) still being updated?

Any help with the above would be appreciated.

s31teg
11-05-13, 13:54
update to latest build, run ABM, problems solved

sh500
12-05-13, 18:33
update to latest build, run ABM, problems solved

I've got the 'HD Swap' working now.

Are you saying that this issue...

" When I press the down button for the EPG, previously I was able to press any number on the remote and the listing would jump to the number, e.g. pressing 3 would jump to the '300' range channel. This no longer works using ABM."

...is resolved in the latest build?