PDA

View Full Version : Im Having to Manual Scan Each Sat

Sh0t2bts
05-10-10, 21:59
Hi All,

I have downloaded the E2 settings from here:-http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?42-Catseye-Enigma2-Settings-file-75-East-to-58-West/page2

Then used DreamBoxEdit to upload them to my Vu+ Duo, i still get not channels listed, I get a warning saying check "Tuner Config", which ill seems to be setupp fine.

I can do a Manual Scan of the Sat 28e in this case and all of the channels work in the order that I uploaded them in, the same goes for 13E, I really don't want to have to scan every Sat can someone point out what I could be doing wrong?

Im using the latest VTI image

Many Thanks

fishlos
05-10-10, 22:09
that's means you have to go the the tuner configuration and assign/configure a tuner for this sat

Sh0t2bts
05-10-10, 22:56
Even Though I don't change any tuner settings from uploading the Catseye config files to the manual scanning?
my settings are:-
Config Mode:- Advanced
Sat:- 28E
LNB:- LNB1
Priority:-Auto
LOF:- Universal LNB
VoltageMode:- Polarization
Increase Voltage:- No
Tone Mode:- band
DiSEqC Mode:- 1.2
Toneburst:- none
Committed DiSEqC Command:- None
Fast DiSEqC:- No
Sequence Repeat:- No
Command Order:- Committed toneburst
Uncommitted DiSEqC Command:- None
DiSEqC Reapeats:-None
Longitude:- 1 West
Latitude:- 54 East
Use Usals for this Sat:- Yes

satmanbasil
06-10-10, 00:29
Hi mate

Ok you download from any web site a settings file you then up load to dreambox edit or you can use dreamset. Now you need to upload the edit settings to your vu+
Below is the config for dreamset i think the same applies to DBedit

The software should be set to Enigma 2 ver 4
Satellite .xml goes to............................................... /var/tuxbox
Your services & bouquets........................................../var/etc/enigma2

Once uploaded just restart the STB then arrow down green button to make sure all your sats are listed exit back one step and check your channels

Now the silly thing with loading settings is you may find the satellite you config in setup wizzard maybe removed so you need to go back via menu to sat config and make sure the 2 or 4 birds you assigned are still listed if not just < > arrow to find the ones u wish stored and confirm thats why its asking u to check tuner config because the satellite you wish to view from is not assigned there

regards
satmanbasil