PDA

View Full Version : Catseye Bouquet Configure Time

timmyp25
05-10-10, 18:47
Hi all

Just installing the bouquet from Catseye - how long should it take to configure? Its been a good five minutes now - I can imagine there is a lot of data to process but should it take this long?

Cheers

catseye
06-10-10, 18:05
Hi all

Just installing the bouquet from Catseye - how long should it take to configure? Its been a good five minutes now - I can imagine there is a lot of data to process but should it take this long?

Cheers

It shouldnt take no more than 30 seconds to send data to box & install m8

What software are you using Dreamset /Dreambox edit??

fulabeer
06-10-10, 21:27
I had this problem when installing a new bouquet.
I hadn't deleted the old one first.
I now delete the old one first, then install the bouquet of choice.
(not sure if this is the correct way, but it works for me)

kwano888
12-10-10, 15:48
What is the best method to transfer the Catseye Bouquet.

I have been trying to use Dreambox Edit and it comes up with the message "..... contains no services or lamedb file".

Looking at the folder (Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 04.10.10) there is a 'lamedb' file but I cannot see a 'services' file.

Sicilian
12-10-10, 16:28
What is the best method to transfer the Catseye Bouquet.

I have been trying to use Dreambox Edit and it comes up with the message "..... contains no services or lamedb file".

Looking at the folder (Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 04.10.10) there is a 'lamedb' file but I cannot see a 'services' file.

Guide here http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?623-How-to-send-save-Enigma-Settings-to-the-VUDuo-using-DBEdit