PDA

View Full Version : Vu Solo stuck and won't flash

Vu123
08-05-13, 16:06
Hi,
My Vu Solo has suddenly crashed and doesn't boot up anymore. It gets stuck at the red VIX screen with the occasional silver spinning vix logo in the top corner.

I have tried to flash it by switching it off at the mains and sticking the usb, with my backup image, in the front usb slot but it doesn't flash it. It seems to read the drive but then it goes to the green light in the solo and continues to try and load the current stuck image and gets stuck at the same red vix screen.

i can ftp into it and can read the usb contents which contains the vuplus/vusolo directory. The drive should be fine as i have used it many times before.

Any ideas?

Larry-G
08-05-13, 16:15
Hi,
My Vu Solo has suddenly crashed and doesn't boot up anymore. It gets stuck at the red VIX screen with the occasional silver spinning vix logo in the top corner.

I have tried to flash it by switching it off at the mains and sticking the usb, with my backup image, in the front usb slot but it doesn't flash it. It seems to read the drive but then it goes to the green light in the solo and continues to try and load the current stuck image and gets stuck at the same red vix screen.

i can ftp into it and can read the usb contents which contains the vuplus/vusolo directory. The drive should be fine as i have used it many times before.

Any ideas?

Try a different stick if you have one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Vu123
09-05-13, 07:01
Try a different stick if you have one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.
I didn't have another USB stick so I just reformatted the existing one and copied the contents back in and it worked!

Larry-G
09-05-13, 07:45
Thanks.
I didn't have another USB stick so I just reformatted the existing one and copied the contents back in and it worked!

Thanks for keeping us updated and i'm happy its now working for you.