PDA

View Full Version : Still no driver updates for TM single?

Slammed Mind
08-05-13, 12:15
Hey guys,

As some of you will be aware there are some media player issues with the TM single.

I keep reading on Sat forums that TM are aware of this and working on it but with all of the VIX I perform on my box, there are never any driver updates (the last one was in february)

Does anyone know for certain that these issues are being worked on or is it just 'hear say'?

Cheers

Alan

Larry-G
08-05-13, 12:20
yes we know for certain things are being worked on, we have had half a dozen driver packs from TM this last week alone to test with.

wullboy
08-05-13, 13:21
o good, ive only been waiting a year from TM with driver issuse on there boxes with internal hard drives ???

Larry-G
08-05-13, 14:12
o good, ive only been waiting a year from TM with driver issuse on there boxes with internal hard drives ???

Media playback was fixed a long time ago, but thats when the recordings issue surfaced which is now the top priority to fix.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

bobi
08-05-13, 15:17
there has not been a big problem with media playback , as long as im aware now the priority is the timer recordings drivers, and this is being worked even today :-)

Phoenix, do you have direct contact with TM ??

cheers

bobi

Larry-G
08-05-13, 15:27
there has not been a big problem with media playback , as long as im aware now the priority is the timer recordings drivers, and this is being worked even today :-)

Phoenix, do you have direct contact with TM ??

cheers

bobi

We reported many issues with media playback and those have now been resolved. This latest issue is a priority and we are testing a number things in order to resolve things.

We as a team have a number of ways to get direct access to the TM driver devs if we need to.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2