PDA

View Full Version : How to combine CCcam 2.1.3 with my local card and Oscam???

yvessr
05-10-10, 17:22
This is a great image !!! congratulations !!!, but... I have a problem since there is NO combination CCcam+Oscam available and therefore I can't use my TNT-Sat local card !
Activation of CCcam and Oscam separately does NOT work as my CCcam.prio file is not recognized...
Is there a workaround? I am a novice, so please... not too technical, please.
Thanks a lot !!!
:confused:

andyblac
05-10-10, 19:46
This is a great image !!! congratulations !!!, but... I have a problem since there is NO combination CCcam+Oscam available and therefore I can't use my TNT-Sat local card !
Activation of CCcam and Oscam separately does NOT work as my CCcam.prio file is not recognized...
Is there a workaround? I am a novice, so please... not too technical, please.
Thanks a lot !!!

just install them both :), and make sure your configs are correct, pooface uses this setup, maybe he can help

yvessr
06-10-10, 12:24
I installed and activated both cams separately but this config does NOT work as there is no link between them!
Previously I did try other images providing the Oscam+CCcam 2.1.3 combination in their updates, and that works 100% !!! (probably a couple of additional proglines...?)
The problem is that my local card TNT-Sat receives but does NOT decode the 6 french HD channels an that the only way to get an image on these channels is to get them from a CCcam share using a dedicated CCcam.prio file ignoring TNT-Sat provider for these 6 channels...

So my question is : can I expect to find a combined cam in the next future in the VIX cam updates or is there a combining workaround ???

pooface
06-10-10, 12:58
As andy said, I am using oscam and cccam from this image in exactly the way you want.

Basically, what you will need, is to install both, copy the configs for both over to the correct location (CCcam.cfg to /etc/ and the oscam config files to /etc/tuxbox/config). Then, set them both to autostart. If you are starting manually, start oscam before cccam. Oscam will start, read your card, and then cccam will start. Remember, you will need to create an N line in your CCcam.cfg file to be able to read the card from oscam...

yvessr
06-10-10, 14:39
MERCI @pooface for the kind reply...

Yes I know I have to configure CCcam.conf and all the oscam files but that has all been done otherwise I would not have been able to test and use the configuration in other images...!
The only possible thing is that I did not start Oscam as first cam... I will reflash the VIX-image and try it out immediately. Hope it works!!!

:)

yvessr
06-10-10, 15:34
MERCI @pooface for the kind reply...

Yes I know I have to configure CCcam.conf and all the oscam files but that has all been done otherwise I would not have been able to test and use the configuration in other images...!
The only possible thing is that I did not start Oscam as first cam... I will reflash the VIX-image and try it out immediately. Hope it works!!!

:)

I flashed the new VIX 1.1 image and setup all personal settings... french HD channels are working now, but how can I define the autostart order of the cams ??? I manually entered Oscam 1.00.3199 first, activated it and gave it an autostart, then did the same with CCcam 2.13 but the screen shows me reverse order; first CCcam than Oscam... !

failax
06-10-10, 15:54
I flashed the new VIX 1.1 image and setup all personal settings... french HD channels are working now, but how can I define the autostart order of the cams ??? I manually entered Oscam 1.00.3199 first, activated it and gave it an autostart, then did the same with CCcam 2.13 but the screen shows me reverse order; first CCcam than Oscam... !

In What way do you manage to see TNT sat?It seems no one has the new aes keys..

pooface
06-10-10, 15:57
In What way do you manage to see TNT sat?It seems no one has the new aes keys..

Exactly what I was thinking. Please pm me the key :) Would appreciate it ;)

As for order, oscam always starts first...

failax
06-10-10, 16:12
Exactly what I was thinking. Please pm me the key :) Would appreciate it ;)

As for order, oscam always starts first...

Please send keys even to me :-)

yvessr
06-10-10, 18:26
Hi all,
... in my second message from this thread I mentioned '...my local card TNT-Sat receives but does NOT decode the 6 french HD channels...'; I never said that I got the 2nd AES key !!! I only use the card to get direct access to all provided SD-channels and to share them with CCcam...; ofcourse I want to view the 6 HD channels coming in from Csat, but therefore I have to block 30B00 (TNT-Sat HD) with a CCCam.prio file.
:cool:

failax
06-10-10, 18:33
I don't see even SD French channels..can you explain how you do it?

yvessr
06-10-10, 19:04
just configure all the oscam files and put the correct sd aes-key (EF3.....SD3) in oscam.server file...
This key can be easily 'googled'...
Good luck

failax
06-10-10, 19:14
just configure all the oscam files and put the correct sd aes-key (EF3.....SD3) in oscam.server file...
This key can be easily 'googled'...
Good luck

You have a PM...

ndesorden
12-12-10, 11:05
start oscam before cccam.

Aghhh, thanks, i didnt find a reason why my tnt card (eeee, well, a funcard 4th generation :p) didnt work. I started before cccam. I must read this post some hours before i did ;-)

Anyway, congratulations for your image (vix 1.1 for solo). Great job. Some improvements reading divx and i will say.... "masterpiece" :)