PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ solo image help needed

matty2583
07-05-13, 23:26
hi all,
i have a Vu+Solo box and i was wandering what image is best to be used for userbility or possibly adding CCcams and also using the EPG feature of the box, it currently has black hole but im not sure i like it as much as i would like to.
any possible help and advice would be much appriciated and any links to point me in the correct direction would be much appriciated. i will answer any questions as best as i can in aid to assist the best possible outcome for my querry.
many thanks in advance and thanks for looking at my thread
matty

Larry-G
07-05-13, 23:36
Go to www.openvix.co.uk and download the 656 build image ( not the 658 one as thats known to be buggy on tje solo but fixed fot the next build ).

Give that a try and see what you think.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

matty2583
08-05-13, 08:35
hi, thank you for that information, loaded the new image everything looks good and easier to use but i was wondering if there is a way of having the channels sorted into favorites so that they are all in order?
thaks again
matthew

abu baniaz
08-05-13, 08:41
Hi, it may be an idea for you to read the following guide. Feel free to ask questions afterwards.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?23571-New-box-set-up-guide

matty2583
08-05-13, 09:46
thats great thankyou very much i shall work on that tonight.
matthew

alfukham
14-05-13, 16:58
Do you need to update the boot loader with this software

Larry-G
14-05-13, 17:09
Do you need to update the boot loader with this software

If you have not updated the image in the last year then play it safe and flash the bootloader first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD