PDA

View Full Version : usb question

zenith
07-05-13, 18:58
i have xp1000 box.
basically when i full restart box with usb stick in it wont boot back on alright if i do enigma restart?
will boot back on when restart box without usb stick and plug back in on start screen.
is this the norm or am i doing something wrong?

jez
08-05-13, 00:19
mine restarts fine with usb hdd in, noticed I have to put it in and out of standby once its booted to get hdmi signal though.

superfly
12-05-13, 12:20
mine restarts fine with usb hdd in, noticed I have to put it in and out of standby once its booted to get hdmi signal though.

Does this happen only on full reboot or every time you put receiver on standby (normal on/off).

zenith
12-05-13, 13:28
Does this happen only on full reboot or every time you put receiver on standby (normal on/off).

when i do full restart.
have now changed usb from lexar to intenso usb and fine now even on full restart.

jez
12-05-13, 13:43
Its just first start in the morning when Ive completely switched off all power overnight. I wait for it too boot up, press standby twice and its fine then even with full reboot, maybe its using the rocker switch on back, but tbh it isnt even an issue, just a slight niggle lol

Rob van der Does
12-05-13, 18:03
Its just first start in the morning when Ive completely switched off all power overnight.....
I hope you only switch off the power after putting the box in deep sleep? Otherwise the problem you have now is only minor compared to what is still to come...

jez
12-05-13, 21:05
I hope you only switch off the power after putting the box in deep sleep? Otherwise the problem you have now is only minor compared to what is still to come...

yes, always put it into deep standby first when powering down, just dont like leaving any electricals on overnight
:)

Rob van der Does
12-05-13, 21:08
yes, always put it into deep standby first when powering down, just dont like leaving any electricals on overnight
:)
Then I don't understand why you experience that.
Be aware that power consumption of a box in deep sleep is only approx 0.5W.