PDA

View Full Version : Image backup without USB?

kegnkiwi
07-05-13, 16:29
Is there any way to back up a vix image without using usb? (tm-twinoe) I have tspanel installed and I think is causing some issues with mounting the usb sticks that I have, therefore doing a usb backup of an image is causing me some problems. I think there is a way using dcc but I have not done it before.

Larry-G
07-05-13, 16:39
Is there any way to back up a vix image without using usb? (tm-twinoe) I have tspanel installed and I think is causing some issues with mounting the usb sticks that I have, therefore doing a usb backup of an image is causing me some problems. I think there is a way using dcc but I have not done it before.

Ideally you don't want to be creating a backup if you believe the image is somehow corrupted as those corruptions will also be present in the backups.

Use DCC or better still a proper FTP program to backup any important files such as cam config files, use a bouquet manager to backup your bouquet then do a full fresh reflash and leave TSpanel off as it is known to cause issues with USB, HDD and network mounts among other things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD