PDA

View Full Version : epg update from Motor TV

Uholt
07-05-13, 16:08
Hi.

I have my duo using Astra and Thor, and the only way I can get epg is to tune into Motor TV for a few minutes, and then I will have information for one week on all my channels. There seem to be a TTL for 24 hours, so this process must be repeated once a day. Is there any way to avoid this, and if not, can someone give me a pointer to a script, that will change to Motor TV so I can schedule the script once a day? I see there is something called cross epg, but I haven't the faintest idea what this is or if it can solve my problem.

Cheers

Ulf

BTW I am running VIX 3.0.643

Larry-G
07-05-13, 16:13
Hi.

I have my duo using Astra and Thor, and the only way I can get epg is to tune into Motor TV for a few minutes, and then I will have information for one week on all my channels. There seem to be a TTL for 24 hours, so this process must be repeated once a day. Is there any way to avoid this, and if not, can someone give me a pointer to a script, that will change to Motor TV so I can schedule the script once a day? I see there is something called cross epg, but I haven't the faintest idea what this is or if it can solve my problem.

Cheers

Ulf

BTW I am running VIX 3.0.643

What are you using for your EPG for sky uk ?. The best solution for sky uk I find is CrossEPG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Uholt
07-05-13, 19:32
Hi.

Frist I have to admit an error. I use Thor and Sirius, Astra is not involved, but the problem remains the same.

Sorry for the confusion!

Ulf