PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] vu solo problem

casuk
07-05-13, 12:17
sorry your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted vu+solo this has happened a couple of time im just wondering is it something I should worry about

Larry-G
07-05-13, 12:25
sorry your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted vu+solo this has happened a couple of time im just wondering is it something I should worry about

Thats just a enigma2 crash, kind of like a BSoD in Windows. Its nothing to worry about normally.

as part of the crash a crashlog would have been generated. We would need those logs to be able to find out why your receiver crashed and possibly fix the issue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

casuk
07-05-13, 12:42
Thanks for the info how would I find the crash logs also if I record sumtimes it breaks the first 5 mins into a few parts so.it not all 1 recording

Larry-G
07-05-13, 15:41
Thanks for the info how would I find the crash logs also if I record sumtimes it breaks the first 5 mins into a few parts so.it not all 1 recording

By default logs are saved to /home/root/logs on the receiver, you can upload them here or better still use the inbuilt logs manager in the image it self to send them to our developer team directly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD