PDA

View Full Version : Display 2nd info bar with one click of OK?

Palinkat
05-10-10, 16:33
Hey VIX team/users.

Is there a way to display the second info bar with a single OK click?

TA

grtmoby
05-10-10, 16:43
I am away from my box now but from memory, yes this is doable.
get into the VIX panel and then change the setup related to info bar and how it is displayed.

pooface
05-10-10, 17:30
I think it's skin settings in the vix menu...

Palinkat
05-10-10, 17:47
Thanks chaps,

Have been trying most of the combinations in menu\setup\vix\skins, but with no luck. maybe I was not very clear in my post, I want to get the ecm info bar to display with just one OK click as opposed to two by default.

TA

andyblac
05-10-10, 19:45
Thanks chaps,

Have been trying most of the combinations in menu\setup\vix\skins, but with no luck. maybe I was not very clear in my post, I want to get the ecm info bar to display with just one OK click as opposed to two by default.

TA

yes, goto SKIN SETTINGS, and change the 2nd info bar to 'ONLY SHOW 2ND INFO BAR'

andy.

steford
05-10-10, 20:10
That just shows the main info bar for me ie the one with the picon if present. I assume Palinkat is after the extended ECM/encoding info bar that appears on 2nd press of OK. I can't get this to appear with just 1 keypress at all - not essential but would be nice. Thanks.

Palinkat
05-10-10, 20:12
Thanks Andy,

I guess next thime I'll RTFM and restart the GUI :)

Ta

steford
05-10-10, 20:57
So it's working? You see both the main bar and the extra info above it after 1 press of OK?

grtmoby
05-10-10, 21:32
So it's working? You see both the main bar and the extra info above it after 1 press of OK?

u can try it urself and update us ;)

timmyp25
06-10-10, 00:14
Just done this on my box and can confirm it does work with one click of the OK button.

steford
06-10-10, 19:50
u can try it urself and update us ;)

Unfortunately not working for me with same settings hence my question. Something else must be different. How odd.

pooface
06-10-10, 20:47
Unfortunately not working for me with same settings hence my question. Something else must be different. How odd.

You are using cccam yeah? Don't thinkit works with mgcamd or any of other cam...

steford
08-10-10, 18:59
You are using cccam yeah? Don't thinkit works with mgcamd or any of other cam...

Yep using cccam. No biggie but would be nice to save the extra keypress and one that my multi remote has issues with.