PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800UE] Display menu and Picon LCD . BUILD 658

packet
06-05-13, 06:54
Unable to locate the display in the configuration menu, and less able to configure to display the lcd picon in the decoder. Installed supplements (display) various skin but there is no option to choose. I tried both English and Spanish language. Thank you.

BubbleBalls
06-05-13, 08:38
Download Picons first - menu/plugins/green button/Picons of your choice and install.

Then download LCD Skin. Menu/plugins/green button/display. Download them all if you like.

Then Menu/setup/system/display/skin setup. Now you should see the Skins previews.

Tapatalker

packet
06-05-13, 14:05
I followed the steps.
But the display menu does not appear, either in English or in Spanish.
I wonder if someone else the same thing happens, another test is to install a previous version.
A problem with this version.
Any suggestions. Thank you.

BubbleBalls
06-05-13, 15:02
I use the GB Quad. Maybe LCD picons are not possible on HD 800? Have you used them before? If they are not listed in menu then this something the devs would need to look at.

Tapatalker

packet
06-05-13, 17:59
I use the GB Quad. Maybe LCD picons are not possible on HD 800? Have you used them before? If they are not listed in menu then this something the devs would need to look at.

Tapatalker
The LCD has GB HD800UE, in other versions other than openvix if picons work on the LCD. But I have seen forums in earlier versions of openvix if it works in the HD800UE.
I must be a bug in this version that developers should look because I get the "display" in menu-setup-config-display.
If anyone would like me to test also confirmed the problem, I will install a previous version.
By P@cket

khan888
06-05-13, 21:08
There was never the display menu for the gigablue 800ue as somehow it got missed out on the image. The 800ue is capable of lcd picons, this has been discussed before and andyblac said it will be added when he gets time.

packet
07-05-13, 06:32
There was never the display menu for the gigablue 800ue as somehow it got missed out on the image. The 800ue is capable of lcd picons, this has been discussed before and andyblac said it will be added when he gets time. Possibly user has modified it yourself by modifying the xml.
A shame, I hope the team shortly openvix enable this option. Thank you very much.