PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Settings info required

garyblas
05-05-13, 22:24
Can someone tell if i can change the following settings and if so where

1. When 1st turn on vix box starts up in 720p mode then reboots into 1080 . Can it be set to only open in 1080 mode ?

2. When i use say 1 channel or connect to my PC if box cant find link the vix icon spins for i guess about 2-3 mins then gives up or locks up. Can this time be reduced / changed

garyblas
06-05-13, 07:57
does anybody know?

BubbleBalls
06-05-13, 12:56
Don't know about 1.
For 2, my Duo locked up in the past. Installing CacheFlush (every 30 mins) and setting swap file helped.

Tapatalker

Stanman
06-05-13, 13:27
You can set it to what ever you want in AV menu.

If your talking about the very first boot up - thats default before it picks up your preference and AFAIK you cannot change it.

garyblas
06-05-13, 23:25
You can set it to what ever you want in AV menu.

If your talking about the very first boot up - thats default before it picks up your preference and AFAIK you cannot change it.

Shucks.. how about #2

2. When i use say 1 channel or connect to my PC if box cant find link the vix icon spins for i guess about 2-3 mins then gives up or locks up. Can this time be reduced / changed

judge
06-05-13, 23:37
You'd have to ask the plugin maker & as far as I know, he's no longer working on this plugin.
Think updates are being done as a part of another plugin, maybe TSMedia or something like that.

Larry-G
07-05-13, 16:08
Shucks.. how about #2

As judge says this is a issue with the plugin it self and only the plugins author can produce a fix for this, it's the same on all images.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD