PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Wierd mount problem.

marty
05-05-13, 10:02
I have a GB Quad and TM Single, both had shares mounted from my PC (SMB) this was working great but recently I installed a NAS and set up new mounts (NFS) from that and deleted the old mounts from my PC.
Everything is working great and the old mounts no longer show as I deleted them.

Now here's the weird part :confused:
On the Quad if I go to the movie list in the media player and press the yellow button I get a list of all available mounts, no problem there :)
On the Single when I do the same one of the old mounts from my PC (originally there were two) still show :eek: but does now show in mount manager :smash:

Seems like there is a bookmark left behind on the Single but not the Quad?
I can't seem to figure out how to delete it.

andyblac
05-05-13, 12:28
I have a GB Quad and TM Single, both had shares mounted from my PC (SMB) this was working great but recently I installed a NAS and set up new mounts (NFS) from that and deleted the old mounts from my PC.
Everything is working great and the old mounts no longer show as I deleted them.

Now here's the weird part :confused:
On the Quad if I go to the movie list in the media player and press the yellow button I get a list of all available mounts, no problem there :)
On the Single when I do the same one of the old mounts from my PC (originally there were two) still show :eek: but does now show in mount manager :smash:

Seems like there is a bookmark left behind on the Single but not the Quad?
I can't seem to figure out how to delete it.

instead of pressing Yellow, press movielist again, you should be-able to delete your old bookmarks from there.

marty
05-05-13, 12:41
instead of pressing Yellow, press movielist again, you should be-able to delete your old bookmarks from there.

Strange :confused:
Its not there only HDD/movie is listed.