PDA

View Full Version : I can not open my subscribtions

matteo_bz
05-10-10, 10:54
Hi Vix Team,
your image is really wonderfull, but I have seen that the Scam emu is not available. For people like me that have a regular subcribtion to the italian kangoroo and tvsat is a problem.
Because Scam read both cards inserted in the Vu+ without doing nothing. (edit and copying config files..)
Is there a way to install this emu? Or where can i find the config files for oscam for open sly italy and tivusat italy?
Thank you very much because I have tried to read the forum and find those files, but I have had succes only with TIVUSAT and not with sly... :-(

Matteo

Sicilian
05-10-10, 12:56
Have u used Oscam with your Tivusat card? If so what what card slot?

matteo_bz
06-10-10, 13:14
In the lower slot with this config. But for Scam support??
[reader]
Label = Tivusat
Protocol = internal
Device = 0
Mhz = 368
cardmhz = 368
Detect = CD
Group = 1
CAID = 183D
EMMCache = 1,3,2
tiger_rsakey = A92...............B5
tiger_ideakey = 37.........37

Sicilian
06-10-10, 13:33
Device should be: -

device = /dev/sci1

Also add: -

au = 1
enable = 1

Should work fine with oscam, then just update the card using MGcamd once a week.

matteo_bz
06-10-10, 16:32
Thank you very much, but for sly italy?

Mat

Sicilian
06-10-10, 16:41
Thank you very much, but for sly italy?

Mat

Sly italy needs some mode settings in the configs, but you can use oscam with mgcamd to keep the rights updated, but make sure your configs are 100% correct. It's an expensive card to loose. You also need to add some blockemm lines in oscam.server for sly italy.

matteo_bz
18-10-10, 16:44
Sly italy needs some mode settings in the configs, but you can use oscam with mgcamd to keep the rights updated, but make sure your configs are 100% correct. It's an expensive card to loose. You also need to add some blockemm lines in oscam.server for sly italy.

Please, please, please, are you planning to implement scam in your feeds?

Mat

Stanman
18-10-10, 20:56
Please, please, please, are you planning to implement scam in your feeds?

Mat

Its been posted elsewhere on the forum by Scillian and Andy, if you can provide them the file, they will put it in the feed.

matteo_bz
19-10-10, 16:27
Its been posted elsewhere on the forum by Scillian and Andy, if you can provide them the file, they will put it in the feed.

The file was allready posted by wolfrick in this post:

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2917-scam

Thank you,

Mat

Pitere
20-10-10, 18:11
I Matteo, I am italian too
I do not know the reason you need scam, but if it is only for reading card and recording, I suggest you to use Mgcamd+oscam. It is very, very satisfactory for kangoroo and TvSat together. I tried before both CC and scam and I experienced all kangoroo channels vision full of freezes, recordings too.
Meanwhile with the above emu all is perfect with uptodated subscription.
The only problem was that I had to load VTI 2.1 image, because with Vix, I can not see all folders inside VU (I do not know why, but many main folders are apparently hided). Could be that is possible to install manually in the Vix, but the first time I tried, the VU is dead ....
If you need, I can help you.
Bye