PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Image manager download window not populating?

handy
05-05-13, 00:52
Just setting up VU+ Solo for son.

Using 3.0.653
As the heading says Image manager download window is not populating with old or newer images.

Software upgrade is also working intermittently @ times it says nothing to upgrade.
Once it actually listed the updates.

Plugins are available.

Larry-G
05-05-13, 17:01
Just setting up VU+ Solo for son.

Using 3.0.653
As the heading says Image manager download window is not populating with old or newer images.

Software upgrade is also working intermittently @ times it says nothing to upgrade.
Once it actually listed the updates.

Plugins are available.

To be honest I meant to bring this up in the dev section to get that option removed as the images are now hosted exclusively on www.openvix.co.uk. in my opinion the option to download images via the image manager is no longer needed.

As for updating online do you have the allow unstable unstable updates option selected ?.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

handy
05-05-13, 17:22
To be honest I meant to bring this up in the dev section to get that option removed as the images are now hosted exclusively on www.openvix.co.uk. in my opinion the option to download images via the image manager is no longer needed.

As for updating online do you have the allow unstable unstable updates option selected ?.

I have Allow unstable untested updates disabled.
Same as on my Duo, But on the Duo image manager window still populates with old & new images available.:)

pooface
05-05-13, 17:58
Just tested on my Ultimo and the list populated with all available downloads...

Don't have a solo2 to test, but looks like could just be box specific?!

Larry-G
05-05-13, 18:02
Just tested on my Ultimo and the list populated with all available downloads...

Don't have a solo2 to test, but looks like could just be box specific?!

It's been a long time since i checked but they did not work last time i looked, i'll have a look on the ultimo once this image backup is complete and post back.

Larry-G
05-05-13, 18:07
yup your rite it's populating fine on the Ultimo, will check on the solo2 in a little while.